King of Killers

Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Purpose of Blogs

My goal in updating this blog is to provide cheap entertainment for the slim readership the site has.

Why don't I create a blog bemoaning the fact that my parents didn't buy me a pony? Or an Internet-speak account of the time I took a shit and called my girlfriend? The type of blog that millions have polluted the fucking Internet with?

Example:

"lol wat u 1337en LMAO! hee hee john called, i luv himm?!!!

lol jk bye...

PrincessGirlJessBabey256"

Of course, this is an exaggeration; typically, the blog is less to the point, has an ugly background giving me optical siezures, a shitty song playing, and random text jumbled together without a single goddamn "Enter" button pressed to seperate the crap.

My example represents the very best of this style of blog.

Let's be honest; the overwhelming majority of individuals living on this Earth, myself included, lead trite and hideously monotonous daily existences.

The typical day in such a life is an insult to the infinitesimal bandwidth required to record it, let alone the readers' lives that it wastes.

Therefore, I will never, ever record such trivial, meaningless details.

I will leave this to the millions of sexually repressed, retarded, Gothic, fucked up, fugly, sexually deviant, molested, abused, animal raped, and otherwise screwed up girls, boys, Catholic priests, politicians, and hideous monsters that pollute Internet blogs and make the worthwhile reading damn near impossible to find.

And goddamn it, someone intelligent post comments for a change.

1 Comments:

  • That's a terrific idea Goliath.

    I will henceforth post thoughts regarding the NBA whenever there is a paucity of other literary material.

    (Thank God, a non-retarded person posted a comment on my blog for a change)

    By Blogger KIMaster, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home